United States of Care
United States of Care is a national nonprofit striving to ensure that everyone has access to quality, affordable health care regardless of health status, social need, or income.
As a growing organization, United States of Care turned to the Stott Group to create an actionable development growth strategy with an emphasis on growing and cultivating its volunteer leadership groups and Board of Directors.
Strategy + Results
- Crafted a new value proposition that reinforces the leadership’s vision to create a culture of philanthropy across the organization;
- Built a data- and best-practice-driven roadmap for sustainable development growth;
- Developed moves management systems, forecast and revenue tracking, and best practices for strategic funder engagement;
- Created tailored funder communication materials that articulated organizational strategy and impact;
- Served as an implementation partner to support revenue forecasting, solicitation and messaging strategies development, prospect identification, and continued coaching and development; and
- Developed volunteer leadership group engagement strategies including the creation of donor affinity groups.
The Stott Group continued its partnership with United States of Care in the creation and facilitation of a three-to-five year organizational strategic vision and business plan.